**Update 10/3/11** A hotfix was applied to Doom64EX 2.1 today and fixes some issues that were overlooked. If you already downloaded version 2.1 before this update was made then you will need to redownload it again to get the recent changes.
Version 2.1 is out and can be found on the downloads page. The following changes and updates are listed below:
- Better widescreen support. Most native resolutions for 4:3, 16:9, and 16:10 aspect ratios are now supported
- Fixed scale and offset for artifact icons for type 2 hud
- Support for custom MIDI lumps (Handles custom DS_* markers)
- Automap movement is no longer interpolated. This fixes the jittering when in chasecam mode
- Fixed crash when trying to bind a non-bindable key in controls menu
- Fixed plasma buzz from continuing randomly when switching out weapons
- Fixed finale music not playing
- Fixed missing map 99 crash when trying to go to main menu while in finale/cast screen
There has been only two reports of the audio not properly working, although it seems to only occur rarely to specific users. If you experience any issues with the audio, please be sure to report it to me. Speaking of which, instead of emailing bugs to me, you could instead just post it on the brand new forum that just went online a few days ago. Of course it’s bare at the moment, but hopefully things will pick up….. or maybe not.
Another update is in the works for the editor so be sure to stay tuned for that.