Slight Delay For Version 2.4

I wanted to release version 2.4 before the end of January but I’ve decided to delay the release until the MacOS build is ready so that way both versions of Doom64EX can be released at once.

I will be posting another update this upcoming weekend.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s