Version 2.5 has been released which is to primarily address known issues with version 2.4 that was released last week. The following changes include:
- Make sure gameflags and compatflags are set by cvars before level is loaded (autoaim, allowjump, etc)
- Allow demo recording and playback across multiple levels while maintaining original behavior (no hud, stop playback on level exit) with title map and iwad demos.
- Hide status bar only if playing demos from the iwad
- Rename a demo file if it already exists
- Store more precise angle and pitch values while recording demo
A new compatibility option has been added which will enable item grabbing (doomwiki.org link for more info). This was something that was fixed originally for Doom64 EX but by request, this was added back in as a compatibility option. This can now allow proper behavior for item pickups (from the original game).
As usual, please report any bugs so I can address them ASAP.